Lead Generation Specialist
Planning to submit a proposal to a current solicitation and interested in leveraging federal funding to help commercialize your techhnology? Simply complete the brief form below and we will send you all of the materials to request the additional funding.
This position will support our project managers in conducting market research, competitive analysis, and outreach campaigns. As a lead generation specialist, your goal will be to facilitate communications between our clients and external stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills. You will be the first step in the prospecting processes. Our project managers and clients rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods to find and secure potential partners.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis for technologies developed by our clients.
- Identify industry leaders and federal programs within selected markets.
- Navigate organizational structures to identify key decision-makers.
- Research and identify stakeholder’s key issues and concerns that our client can fix or add value to with their technology.
- Conduct outreach campaigns to uncover and quantify opportunities for our clients.
- Gather data on existing prospects, identify future opportunities and confirm interests with existing opportunities.
- Summarize results of engagement activities into a final report.
- B.S. or B.A. in a relevant field.
- GPA = 3.0 minimum
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
This position is located in Blacksburg, VA